Frequently Asked Questions
What should I bring with me when I come for a scheduled appointment?
- GP/Specialist Referral
- Medicare or Veterans Card
- Private Health Fund card (if applicable)
- Any test results relevant to your appointment
eg: X-Rays, CT Scans, Ultrasound Scans, Pathology results
- Hospital Discharge Letter (if applicable)
- List of medications
What if I am a Workers Compensation Patient?
- You will need to have prior written approval from your Employer/Insurance Company for the consultation and payment of fees.
- On attendance to the consultation you need to bring all relevant information: GP Referral and Test
- results, Insurance Company details, Contact Person and Claim Number.
What should I expect during the Initial Visit?
- During your first consultation, Dr Fedorine will ask some questions and may do a physical examination, He will advise if you require preliminary tests and if so, will give you the referral/request forms necessary for these to be done. If you are to be booked for an operation or procedure in hospital, Dr Fedorine will provide you with the admission forms and financial information.